On 30/07/2018, DRDO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, B.Sc for the position of Senior Technical Assistant.
||Senior Technical Assistant
||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential: Bachelor’s degree in science or Three years Diploma in engineering or technology or computer science, or allied subjects in the required discipline. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply. B.Sc. candidates must have read the required subject for at least 02 years in the course of B.Sc. programme. Please note that the candidates possessing higher qualification, viz., M.Sc. or B.Tech. or B.E. or Ph.D. degree etc., as on crucial date of eligibility, shall not be considered for the recruitment. Mere fulfilment of the minimum eligibility does not entitle any candidate to claim his/her candidature for selection to any post.
2. Subject: Essential Qualification:
a. Agriculture – B.Sc. degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Science from recognized University/ Institute.
b. Automobile Engineering – Three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
c. Botany – B.Sc. degree in Botany from recognized University/ Institute (candidates of ZBC etc. may also apply).
d. Chemical Engineering – Three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
e. Chemistry – B.Sc. degree in Chemistry/Chemical Science from recognized University/ Institute (candidates of PCM/ZBC/PCB etc. may also apply).
f. Civil Engineering – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
g. Computer Science – B.Sc. degree Or Three years Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Information
Technology from recognized University/ Technical Board/ Institute (Courses by DOEACC/BCA/MCA are not eligible).
h. Electrical & Electronics Engineering – Three years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
i. Electrical Engineering – Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
j. Geology – B.Sc. degree in Geology from recognized University/ Institute.
k. Instrumentation – B.Scgre. dee Or Three years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control Engineering from recognized University/ Technical Board/ Institute.
l. Library Science – Degree in Science with minimum one year Diploma in Library Science from recognized University/Technical Board/ Institute.
m. Mathematics – B.Sc. degree in Mathematics from recognized University/ Institute (candidates of PCM etc. may also apply).
n. Mechanical Engineering – Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engg(Production/ Automobile/
Refrigeration/ Air Conditioning/ Maintenance etc.) from Technical Board/ Institute.
o. Metallurgy – Three years Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
p. Photography – B.Sc. degree Or Three years Diploma in Photography or Cinematography (Vocational Photography & Cinematography) from recognized University/ Technical Board/ Institute (Applied courses and Bachelor in Fine Arts are not eligible).
q. Physics – B.Sc. degree in Physics from recognized University/ Institute (candidates of PCM/PCB etc. may also apply)., Psychology – B.Sc. degree in Psychology from recognized University/ Institute. Zoology – B.Sc. degree in Zoology/ Life Science from recognized University/ Institute (candidates of ZBC etc. may also apply).
3. Pay at level 6, as per 7th CPC Pay matrix and other benefits (Approx. Rs. 50,000 per month including allowances in class ‘X’ cities)
Age: Candidate must be between 18 and 28 Years of age (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD etc. as per Govt. of India rules)
Application Fee: Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. The fee should be paid separately for each post code applied. All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per Govt. of India rules
A) Closing/crucial date of eligibility: 29 August 2018.
B) Read the detailed instructions and FAQs.
C) Note down the application number/reference number for future use
D) Take a printout of the application form and keep it with you. No printed copy of application is required to be sent to CEPTAM.
E) E-admit card would be available on DRDO website at least 02 weeks prior the examination which is required to be downloaded and printed for appearing in examination. Admit card for examination will not be sent by CEPTAM by post
F) Mode of examination will be CBT conducted in 02 Tiers.
G) Bring the admit card & same Photo Id (original as mentioned in application form) at examination centre.
Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per Govt. of India rules and are in possession of relevant certificate(s).
I) To familiarize with CBT process, candidates are advised to go through the mock test available on website, 02 weeks prior to examination
1. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post they are applying. Their admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional, subject to fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria. If, on verification, at any time during or after the selection process, it is found that, they do not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, their candidature/appointment will be cancelled without notice, and no representation in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances.
2. Provisional shortlisting/selection at any stage of the process or success in the examination confers no right of appointment, unless the government satisfied, after such enquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/post.
3. The decision of DRDO in all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres, and nomination of provisionally shortlisted candidates to a specific lab/city will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The selection process will consist of DRDO entry test in two tiers: Tier-I, Tier-II & preliminary document verification.
How to Apply
1. Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later. All candidates must apply online through the link available on CEPTAM notice board (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html).
2. Applications received by any other mode will be summarily rejected. The online application portal will be opened on 04 August 2018 and closed on 29 August 2018 (05:00 PM). Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application. Candidates are advised not to wait until last date to date of eligibility. If a candidate submits more than one application successfully for same post code, then only the latest application with application fee (if applicable) will be considered and other applications will be rejected. Advertisement No.:CEPTAM-09/STA-B
3. Imporatant Dates:
a. Crucial date for eligibility : 29 August 2018.
b. Closing date for submission of application: 29 August 2018