Congress National President Rahul Gandhi released its Karnataka State manifesto today and its clearly a trailer of the Anti Hindu stance that Siddaramaiah has so blatantly displayed in the past 5 years. Our team found 7 major promises and announcements in the Congress Manifesto that would be making even Tipu Sultan blush!
- 4% reservation to minority Muslims in Government appointments
Lingayats can Rest in Peace, because after all the theatrics created by the Congress government around declaring Lingayats as a minority religion, they have ended up announcing a startling 4% reservation to the Muslims in Government appointments. Yes, this is not an economic reservation but a desperate attempt on behalf of the Congress to give a green hue to the elections.
- The State government has introduced various developmental schemes to promote and uplift minority communities such as Muslims, Buddhist, Jains, Christians, Sikhs, and Parsis to bring them on par with other communities
Try searching for the word Hindu or Temples in the Congress Manifesto and well the search results are staggering! ZERO, Yes a big zero is what you get. All religions but “Hinduism” is what the “Janeudhaari” Shri Shri Rahul Gandhi has promised to uplift. What is even more shocking is the fact that Congress is going around thumping its chest claiming that they are a Muslim organization. Asaduddin Owaisi would be facing a serious identity crisis looking at the polarisation that the self proclaimed Brahmin of the nation.
- To reduce the dropouts among 60,000 minority students, we propose construction of 1000 Maulana Azad schools
Yes, because only children from the Minorities deserve to go to schools, correct? Not schools, but “Maulana Azad” schools for minorities! With 75% literacy rate, the state should be striving to give quality education to all, but Mr, Siddaramaiah and the Shehzaada are willing to give a communal colour even to education and categorically call out 60,000 minority students in a state with over 1 crore children. Don’t be surprised if the holy Quran is made compulsory in all schools.
- We will setup Maulana schools in every taluk
And it only gets better. Not even in Taluks with high Muslim population, the Maulana schools for minority students will be set up in every Taluk. One might wonder why could it not be just a school, and had to be a Maulana school for minorities, but alas that’s what one can expect from Janeudhaari Muslims.
- Madrasa board will be established to manage affairs of Madrasas regarding employment, self-employment and skilling
Different surveys have shown that Unemployment is one of the biggest menace being faced by the youth of Karnataka. Mr. Siddaramaiah could have done so much better had a board been set up for administratively solving the issue. But no, employment is only meant for the religions that can be wooed by the “Secular” party.
- Support WAQF by developing their 300 commercially potential properties in the next five years and Constitution of Wakf Properties Development Corporation
If giving triple the funds to Maulvis as compared to Hindu priests was not sufficient, WAQF support is the next weapon the Congress wants to polarise the peaceful citizens of the state. Under Congress rule, Roti Kapda aur makaan, all of it can be yours as long as you are anyone but a Hindu! Bravo!!
- Soft loans will be provided to minorities to set up quality education institutions through KMDC upto Rs. 5 Crores for those institutions who provide collateral security at 4% interest
Soft Loans to minorities to setup educational institutions. Dear Siddaramaiah, why don’t you just declare Urdu as the official language for imparting education in the state!
- Insurance Scheme to cover the health and children’s education of minority Auto and Taxi drivers
Forget education, land, government jobs but Congress has shamelessly gone to the extent of dividing even the united and hardworking auto and taxi drivers, by being partial in giving health insurance and education cover to the children of only Minority Auto and Taxi drivers. What’s next Mr. Rahul Gandhi? So, the next time we take an auto do we need to pay extra basis the religion of the driver?