இந்திய விண்வெளி ஆய்வு நிறுவனம் – இஸ்ரோவில் விஞ்ஞானிகள் பிரிவுக்கு பணி வாய்ப்பு: விவரம் கீழே… விண்ணப்பிக்க கடைசி தேதி மே 21
ISRO-IIRS Notification 2018.Indian Space Research Organisation-Indian Institute of Remote Sensing has released a notification for the recruitment of Scientist/Engineer vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:02
Name of the Post:
1. Discipline/field: Remote Sensing and GIS applications in Planetary Studies. Qualification: PhD in Earth Sciences, Geology Geo Physics Civil Engg ‘(Geotech. Engg. Planetary Sciences or equivalent from a recognised University and having Post Graduate degree (M.Sc./M.S/M.Tech.) in any of the above mentioned subjects or equivalent and; Pre-Ph.D. qualification M.Sc.; M.S. or equivalent should be First Class with minimum nf6äYc marks or 684 CCiPA on a 10 point scale OR me-Ph.D. qualification M. Tech or equivalent degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum marks of 60% of all semester or 6.50 on a 10 point scale or equivalent with the pre-eligibility (M _ Tech /_M.E.) qualification of (Engg.) M.Sc_ MS or equivalent should also be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of marks (average Of all Sctneslcrs) or 6.84 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
2. Discipline/ field: Remote Sensing and GIS applications in Forestry and Ecology: 1. Ph.D. degree in Botany/ Forestry/ Ecology/ Plant Science/ Plant Physiology/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Management from a recognised University with Post Graduate degree (M.Sc./M.S./M. Tech.) with first class in any of the above mentioned subjects from a recognized university and; Pre-Ph.D. qualification M.Sc. / MS. or equivalent should be First Class with minimum of 65% marks or 6.84 CGPA on a 10 point scale OR Pre-Ph.D. qualification M. Tech or equivalent degree should be in First Class with an aggregate minimum marks of 60% average of all semesters or 6.50 C.G.P.A. on a 10 point scale or equivalent with the pre- eligibility (M. Tech/ M.E.) qualification of g.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.)/M.sc. /M.s or equivalent should also be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all Semesters) or 6.84 CGPA.
3. Desirable: Knowledge of floristics/ forest invcntory/ vegetation functioning/ environmental monitoring/ land surface processes/ ecosystem process analysis. Experience in remote sensing, GIS, statistical data processing and programming. Strong scientific analytical skills supported by publications in peer reviewed journals.
Pay Scale:Rs.67,700/- Per Month
1. Applications will be received on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through email/ IIRS website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their c- mail and visit the IIRS website from time to time. IIRS will not take responsibility for non-receipt of intimation regarding call letter / any communication due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidates.
2. Any request for change of address/e-mail id for communication will NOT be entertained.
3. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. IIRS/ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so decides.
4. For Scientists/Engineers at present, the Organisation provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical merit based review system (called Merit promotion scheme) delinked from availability of higher post, by which the staff can be evaluated for the advancement in their career in the Organisation.
5. Only Indian Nationals should apply. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. In case of any dispute on account of interpretation in any version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing, 4, Kalidas Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Applications will be received on-line only. Interested candidates may visit the website http://www.iirs.gov.in for detailed information and guidelines. The candidates may apply online on the above website from 1000 Hours on 01/05/2018 to 23:59 Hours on 21/05/2018. The applicant has to provide (mandatory) E-mail ID for future correspondence/reference.