2. This is the last three months twitter activity of #Kathua hashtag. The crime was discovered and first arrest made on 19th January- so it takes in account the whole timeline. See when the interest peaked?
3. The Twitter activity started with This tweet according to keyhole.co analysis. The handle belongs to a journalist who works for @ThePrintIndia – which is run by @ShekharGupta #Kathua This was the kindling.
4. Next influential tweet about #Kathua comes from Barkha. , then @bainjal and then you can see the following order.
5. These are the handles that chronologically followed tweeting in synchronicity about #Kathua after this dog whistle was sent out from Print Journo of Shekhar Gupta and Barkha of Quint.
6. Tweet activity of #Kathua started as clockwork with synchronised timing at 2:30 pm (time zone reference may change actual time) on 12th and 13th April. On 12th April by 7:30 pm the activity was dead but by 13th it grew into real people outraging- the manipulation was successful.
7. I again checked the chronicity of tweets for last 3 months- to include the full timeline of the crime’s course. No significant interest in twitter outrage before trigger on 9th and 10th April. #Kathua
8. This is the world-map of influence about #Kathua tweets in last 3 months. Interestingly, #Russia features here!
9. As I give it some time, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Senegal, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan (naturally!) Phillipines also start lighting up on the tracker #Kathua
10. I checked the Twitter Trend statistics for #Kathua and found that it peaked interest late on 9th April 2018. The day @RahulGandhi ‘s farce of a fast was ridiculed. The Kathua case happened in January 2018. keyhole.co/preview
11. I checked the Twitter Trend statistics for #Kathua and found that it peaked interest late on 9th April 2018. The day @RahulGandhi ‘s farce of a fast was ridiculed. The Kathua case happened in January 2018. keyhole.co/preview
12. I’m not discrediting or denying your emotions and rage about the #Kathua case. You are right to feel angry, I feel much the same.But what exactly are you angry about? Who are you letting use your anger?
13. Blood and bones of #AsifaBano are being ground up to fertilize your anger, your emotions. Your anger and emotions are being harvested to feed the political hunger of people who go on #SymbolicFast.Don’t feed their greed now, or they sure will sacrifice another one another day.
14. Don’t you feel fucking stupid, outraging about #CambridgeAnalytica one day and falling victim to engineered social media outrage harvesting your emotions over the carcass of a child the very next day? #Kathua Did you think the data harvesters wanted to see your selfies??
15. This emotional manipulation and outrage harvest are the tools of social media propaganda. This is what #Zuckerberg admitted to selling. This is what @Twitter is doing, knowingly or otherwise.
This is why there was a Hand on the wall of the #CambridgeAnalytica office.
16. No one obstructed justice. The Jammu lawyers asked for CBI enquiry into the case. Asking for an CBI enquiry is reported as “supporting criminals” and “obstructing justice”. Its all worked out by media to peddle a certain narrative.
How Barkha inciting this.. Nothing more Nothing less.. All orchestrated. Political mileage on a child murder. Shame on all the parties and Prestitutes.
Thanks Be’Havin from twitter.