National Investigation Agency (NIA) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. NIA has released official notification for the job openings of Additional Superintendent vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing Date is on :- 11th February, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Additional Superintendent – 04 Posts
Job Location – New Delhi
Other Qualification Details :-
Subject:- Inviting nomination for the post of Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP) in NIA on deputation/absorption basis.
1. post Name: Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP)
2. Vacancy: 02 posts for deputation/ Absorption basis and 02 posts for deputation basis only.
3. Post with pay scale: Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP) 11 Pay scale — Pay Matrix Level — (Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700) (Pre-revised Pay Band-3 (Rs 15,600- 39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-)
4. Proposed place of posting depending on vacancies: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal
5. Absorption will be considered only after induction on deputation basis and the appointing authority has satisfied itself about the skill performance.
6. Classification of the post: General Central Service Group A, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial
7. Scale of pay: Pay Matrix Level — 11 (Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700) (Pre-revised PB-3 (Rs 15600 – 39100) with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-)
8. Special Security Allowance: 20% of basic pay.
9. Eligibility Criteria for deputation to the NIA:
(a) Officers of the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories:-
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or
(ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the PB-3 (Rs with GP Rs 5400 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department: and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experiences:
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university: and
(ii) 5 years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work including counter terrorism operations or imparting training in counter terrorism.
10. Nature of duties:
i. The Addl SP shall be responsible for carry out day to day investigation of related cases/ P.E assigned to him/ her.
ii. S/ he will be responsible to collect intelligence related to cases within his/her area of responsibility.
iii. S/ he shall be required to move across the country for investigation of the cases/ P.E. and to collect intelligence. S/ he shall be required to carry out operations related to NIA cases as and when required. iv. S/ he shall prepare different report i.e. progress reports, final reports, investigation reports and charge sheet from time to time and submission of the same to supervisory officers.
11. Deputation: The Other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T 0M No. 6/08/2009-Estt(PAY-11) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note I:- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2:- Period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 03 years.
Note 3:- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note 4:- For the purpose of appointment on deputation / absorption basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to ISt January 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre- revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
Selection Process :-
Selection will be based on deputation/ absorption basis.
Steps to Apply :-
1. The eligibility criteria (educational qualification, experience, etc.) are furnished in the enclosed (Available in NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm). The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
2. It is requested that the above advertisement may kindly be circulated among all Departments/lnstitutions/ Offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. The nominations of eligible officers alongwith following documents should reach to the SP(Adm). NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex. Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 through proper channel within 02 months from the date of publication of this item in ‘Employment News’.
(a) Bio-data in prescribed proforma (Available in NIA duly www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm) website countersigned by the competent authority.
(b) Photocopies of APAR dossier from the year 2014-15 to 2018-19 duly attested (it may be ensured that the same are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India).
(c) Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department.
(d) The details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
3. Applications received after the last date, or application of incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ information as per Para 3 above will not be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the records.
4. The eligibility criteria and application form as well as Recruitment Rules are also available on NIA website